Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Bevin


The August 2010 calendar wallpaper image is of the Bevin. Since it's hot in August and I remember seeing countless URU fans jumping in the fountain over the years, I thought it fitting to use this shot for the month's image.

I have received a number of requests to post the monthly calendar images in a 16:9 (1600x900) format. My new monitor (HP2010i) allows for it and so I have accommodated those requests. If there are individuals who would still like the 1600x1200 images posted please let me know and I'll try make both sizes available next month.

As always, I value your feedback so please don't hesitate to post your thoughts here or on the forums (http://mystonline.com/forums/ - creativity section).

I hope you enjoy the above image and are having a nice summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1600x1200 versions would be great as I still have a 4:3 monitor. Thanks!