Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Minkata


The July 2010 calendar wallpaper image is of the Minkata Age. I was hoping to capture all three suns of the trinary star system planet but doing so skewed the image. The barren, hot planet seemed appropriate for the month especially with the heat wave that is over the Eastern United States.

My sincere apologies for the late post. My family and I have been in the middle of moving to a new home over the July 4th holiday weekend and all internet in the home was gone. We just got hooked up again today. I will try to ensure future posts are never late again.

The wallpaper dimensions are 1600x1200. I hope you're enjoying the Summer weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, but could you please start releasing them in a 16:9 ratio? It would be greatly appreciated.

Fun Topics said...

i enjoyed this pic, however the calendar in white text, on a very light background make it difficult to see. i know its just my own eyesight going wonky. oh well.=)

Shorah