Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Er Cana


The June 2010 calendar wallpaper image is of the Er Cana Canyons. I like the mixture of light and shade in this image as well as how it encapsulates the diversity in the Age with the Tri-Stalk plants, scrub bush, grass, and winding rock formations.

This part of Er Cana reminds me of The Narrows at Zion National Park. I've posted an image below for a comparison (other images can be found here).


The wallpaper dimensions are 1600x1200. I hope you enjoy the image and are enjoying the last of Spring.

2 comments:

M.J. Mullins said...

Er'Cana is my favorite age and this is a breathtaking image - thank you so much for pulling these calendars together. They are greatly appreciated!

Almak said...

Morwyn, Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the image. It's always nice to hear from individuals who visit this site.