Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Bahro Cave

1600x900

1600x1200


The September 2010 calendar wallpaper image is a Bahro Cave with totems. I bounced back and forth between this image and one of the blue Bahro Caves. This had more of a "warm" feeling so I chose it.

Since I've had requests for both 16:9 and 16:12 formats I've added both this month. As you can tell, the shots are slightly different but I like them both. I hope you do as well.

Life is crazy this month but it is good. Hope you're all doing well also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...saving picture as doesn't work (look) so good..So how do I download or upload from here?

Almak said...

Click on which image you want to download. After it appears, right click on it and choose "Save Image As" or choose the "Set As Desktop Background."