Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 2011 Calendar Wallpaper - Direbo

1600x900

I've received a number of requests to make calendar wallpapers using ages from the whole MYST series as well as from some fan created ages. The March 2011 calendar wallpaper image is of the rest age Direbo (from MYST V END OF AGES). It is the first calendar I've published that doesn't use an image from any iteration of URU.

I like the soft, relaxing tone Direbo has and find it a cross between Kadish Tolesa with a touch of Teledahn. I hope you all like it.

I still have plans to add new sections and features to the MYSTgallery website but it is going a bit slower than I planned. I appreciate your patience and in the meantime I hope you like the content that is being added.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to add a twitter icon to your website. Just bookmarked this url, however I must complete it manually. Simply my 2 cents.