Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011 Calendar Wallpaper - Teledahn

1600x900

The February 2011 calendar wallpaper is of the hut in Teledahn. Although the colors are a bit warm for February (unless one is in the southern hemisphere :-) I liked the falling pollen that looks like snow.

The colors are similar to Shaper's Office (January's image) so March is going to be something different. I already know what image I am going to use for April and I'm quite excited about it.

If you would like a different dimension for the image above please go to www.mystgallery.com and use the dimension changer on the wallpapers page. It should be working correctly now.

I hope you enjoy this month's image.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thank you!! :) It looks awesome. I love having wallpapers that show places I recognize from games.