Friday, January 1, 2010

January 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Kerath's Arch and Stairs


Greetings and Happy New Year to all of you. Although the New Year's Banner in Bevin would have been the obvious choice for the January 2010 Calendar I went a little more cerebral and symbolic and chose Kerath's Arch and the mid-point of the stairwell in D'ni.

The image represents what was left behind in 2009, essentially, what is "behind" us. The sunken ferry boat could represent dreams unfulfilled. The significance of the mid-point of the stairs is that as we look forward, at the top of the stairs there are new adventures and things to find (in this literal case, the library, museum and concert hall - let these figuratively represent what each of you will).

The wallpaper dimensions are 1600x1200.

The December poll asked the question "What Christmas gift would you like to get?" There was a tie between Gehn's watch and Firemarbles. I have to say I'd have been happy with either myself!

My best to you in the New Year as I am hopeful that MORE will advance, step by step giving use each the chance to meet again in the world that we all love and know that is URU.

No comments: