Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 2009 Calendar Wallpaper - (Sharper's Office)


Shorah and Happy Holidays to all Cyan, MYST, URU fans out there. There's a different feeling that happens around this time of year and as I've looked back at the MYST series and how it has progressed through the years I reflect on ages such as Rime and Eder Delin during winter.

At present we all await the future of Cyan and still hold out that thread of hope that someday, the journey will continue. I still look forward to that day because I love this series.

Until then, I present to you the December 2009 Calendar Wallpaper image. I thought the Christmas tree in Sharper's Office was fitting and as I worked on it I thought, "Wouldn't it be fun if I decorated that tree a little more?" and that thought led to "Wouldn't it be neat to pack some fun presents under it!" Hence, there are two posted images (I know everyone wants that Squee plushy).

Additionally, I wanted to personally thank Janaba1 for taking the time to send me some excellent screen shots of Sharper's Office. The image I used was one that she sent me. Thanks Janaba!

The wallpaper dimensions are 1679x1049 and I hope you enjoy it. May you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,
Almak



No comments: