Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011 Calendar Wallpaper - Tahgira

1600x900

The December 2011 calendar image is of the icey age of Tahgira. I wanted to use an age that had snow in it and I have used images of Eder Delin twice within the past few years. I did manage to get a shot of Rime but it was a little more granular looking than I would have liked. That was simply due to the graphics in the original game. By process of elimination that left Tahgira, which I am glad I used. It is from MYST V END OF AGES and I have never used Tahgira in any previous calendar wallpapers. I hope you enjoy it.

My best to each of you this Holiday Season. May you enjoy that special feeling that seems to permeate throughout the month this time of year.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks again for a great wallpaper! Merry Christmas!!!