Monday, November 1, 2010

November 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Relto

16:9 - US Version

16:9 - Non-US Version

16:12 - US Version

16:12 - Non-US Version


The November 2010 calendar wallpaper image is of a Relto. The vibrant color of the tree leaves was fitting for Fall an seemed "Thanksgiving-ish."

I have included a "Non-US" version for those URU fans that do not live in the United States. The only difference between the two versions is that the Thursday, November 25th date is not glowing (Which is the US date for the Thanksgiving Holiday).

Additionally, since I procrastinated not doing a 16x12 format for the month of October (which I apologize for) I have ensured that one has been done for this month. It is not the exact image but it is as close as I could get. The 16x12 sizes are also in US and Non-US format as well.

On a side note, I'm working on a special project regarding URU and desktops. The "release date" of this is scheduled for the first of the year. More to come on that as development progresses.

As always, I hope you are all doing well.


No comments: