Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2010 Calendar Wallpaper - Razeero


The February 2010 image is of Razeero in D'ni. I really didn't want to do two D'ni images back to back but after searching like crazy I couldn't find another that I really liked and this image just struck me, so here it is.

I hope you're all doing well. As always, feel free to post here or on the Forums what images you think would be good for certain months. I'm always open for suggestions.

The wallpaper dimensions are 1600x1200. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I always look forward to your monthly releases! This is a beautiful shot, thank-you.

Fun Topics said...

great pic, very awesome!!

mystonline is back up!!

www.mystonline.com/play

Almak said...

Crystal and Fun Topics, Thanks for the comments.

And in regard to MO:ULagain...I'm already in! :-).