Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 2011 Calendar Wallpaper - Rebel Hive

1600x900

The October 2011 calendar image is of the rebel hive in Riven. It is the first calendar wallpaper I've made from the Riven series. I have no doubt that all of you die hard fans have noticed something is different with it as well. Since the original image I used was a bitmap, the sky was a bit too grainy for my liking so I extracted it and placed the hive under an almost clear, starry sky. I think it added to the, ahem, "Mystique" of the image and I find it even more fitting in this iteration for the month of October and the Halloween holiday.

To download this image with different dimensions please visit http://www.mystgallery.com/wallpapers.

Enjoy the coming autumn season. Eder Delin will be getting snow soon...

No comments: